Asparagus with Lemon Sabayon Recipe
Asparagus Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
20 asparagus spears, lightly peeled
2 Belgian endive
2 tangerines, in peeled sections
2 TBS. fresh mint leaves, chopped
¼ cup lemon vinaigrette
1 cup mâche lettuce
- Blanch asparagus in boiling salted water until just tender. Rinse in cold water to stop cooking.
- Julienne the endive the same size as the asparagus.
- Combine all ingredients, season to taste with salt and pepper and dress with vinaigrette.
- Serve immediately.
4 lemons, juiced
¼ cup EVO
1 cloves peeled and crushed fresh garlic
1 branch fresh thyme
1 branch fresh rosemary
salt and pepper
- Combine lemon juice with salt and pepper.
- Whip oil into lemon juice.
- Add all other ingredients. Allow to sit for 24 hours.
- Remove herbs and garlic. Stir or shake to combine.
¼ cup mayonnaise
4 lemons, zest and juice
4 egg whites, beaten until stiff
½ cup cream, whipped
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and zest in bowl.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Fold egg whites.
- Season with salt and pepper.