Fruit Cobbler Recipe
8 cups fruit, cleaned, peeled, pitted, etc.
¼ cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup granulated sugar (depending on the sweetness of the fruit)
1 lemon, grated zest and juiced.
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup dark brown sugar
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
½ lb. unsalted butter, cool but not cold, cut into cubes.
2 tsp. grated, peeled fresh ginger root (optional)
- Butter a 9 inch x 13 inch baking dish. Heat oven to 350°.
- In large bowl, mix together fruit, ¼ cup flour, ¾ cup sugar, lemon zest and juice.
- Place fruit mixture in baking dish.
- Combine all other ingredients in medium bowl. Use fingertips to blend mixture. Sprinkle mixture over fruit.
- Bake for one hour or until topping is golden brown and fruit is bubbling.